Happy Birthday Eryn!

*sing*
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Eryn!
Happy Birthday to you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERYN! May Allah Bless you.. Study hard okay? Don't be like me.. :( LOL! We'll be celebrating Eryn's birthday at Secret Recipe, but still, I'll try to persuade Daddy to bring us to the Bowling Centre.. I PROMISE! wow! I LOVE YOU ADIK!

Ain Sheryna bt Mohamad Azuwan, 8 



We fight A LOT. We always do. We fight about everything there is to fight about; who gets to eat the last piece of chicken, who gets to sit by the window in the airplane, EVERYTHING. YOU NAME IT. We have been fighting about things like this for 4 years already, and yeah, we're still close. Very, very close. Everytime I make you cry (which is everyday :D), I feel bad. Like come on, you're my sister. The annoying dude who has been there since I was still in diapers. You were there way before I started kindergarten, before I met my bestfriends, before I had a boyfriend, way before everything that happened to me. And as much as we fight and disagree, I want to let you know that I love you more than anything else in the world. You're more than a sister. You're my bestfriend and I would NEVER EVER trade you for anything. I'm turning 13 next year, and I would probably be in boarding school. I admit, I'll miss you. Miss the fights, the laughter and everything. And I know you're gonna miss me too, haha. But no matter where I am, I'll still listen to your problems and let you know everything is alright. A thousand miles seems pretty far, but hey, they've got planes and trains and cars. I'd walk to you if I had no other way.

I love you Dik. And as long as I'm still alive, I promise I'll be there when you graduate, your first day of work, when you buy your first car, when you get married, when your first child is born. Whenever you need me
Thanks for making my childhood the best damn thing.
I love you again, Dik. Forever and Always. Muaaaah.


- Kakak ♥



ADD MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT:D